Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Rains Came Down...

Well, it's raining again. This is a bad thing for us, as we have had some major flooding here over the last few days. The rivers are out of their banks and the town that my in-laws live in is pretty much flooded. The school were my mother-in-law works has been out since Tuesday because of the country roads being closed and the gym and cafeteria are under water. It's a mess.

The basement at our church is flooded (this is where all of the classrooms are) and so is the basement at our pastor's house.

If you could, pray for this family that has suffered a tremendous loss because of the flooding. I don't know them, but I can't imagine what that mother is going through right now.

Take care,


1 comment:

Alana said...

I'm weeping for that mother. That just breaks my heart, I can't imagine. Praying peace for her and your whole community.