Saturday, January 5, 2008

Okay, so I'm a little behind...

This has been a fun and interesting few days. Surprisingly, I have managed to sort through my pictures over the last day and I have learned this, I have enough pictures of my kids to wallpaper a room... or 10...each. I'm talking studio pictures.

I know!

In the meantime, I have been fixing 21 meals a day and 7-14 snacks. Here was the one we fixed on the first night.

How fun does that look? Notice the Trix in one of the cups. There always has to be one kids that wants something different.

Oh, we get into SO MANY things!
Yesterday, my friend Nancy met us at McD's for some playtime. They released so much energy! I usually don't like the playplace, but yesterday, it was my best friend.
I had Cantata practice this morning. We had a big snow storm on the Sunday that we were supposed to do it, so we are doing it tomorrow. Eric stayed home with the kids and the girls wanted their hair done. I think Uncle Eric did a fine job. He told me not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. PB & J, the lunch of champions!

Bless his heart. This was Thursday night. I think he was a little tired. Shhh, don't tell him I put this on here.

So, here is the mess of pictures that I have been sorting through. It's crazy, I know. Hey, I'll let you see the finished products....in 10 years. That is how long it's going to take me to get a handle on this! I thought that I had all of my nieces/nephews books caught up last night, until I found a bunch of wallets and 5X7's in that gray tub. Yikes.
This has 4 or 5 books in it, three of which are of my kids studio pictures. This is going to take forever. The ones on top are the ones that I thought were done. Glad I left them out!
(sigh)
So what do you think? Will I ever get done?



3 comments:

Tasha said...

One word comes to mind.WOW!I'm praying for ya.After this is all said and done we just might have to take you out for some adult time!

Alana said...

Oh friend, you've got nothing on me and pictures. I'm impressed you are tackling them, though. I'm so overwhelmed with mine...not sure what to do!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I feel your pain!!