Monday, January 7, 2008

Odds and Ends

Last night was the kids' Christmas program at church. It was late because of the snow we had in December. They all did such a good job. I am posting a few pictures and a video.

This is Eric's mom.
Tasha, my BFF ((hugs))






Now on to other things. There are a few jobs that need to be done around the house. The biggest being the not so nice creeping of the moisture up the wall behind the kitchen sink. I have all of the stuff to change our kitchen, but this has to be fixed first. It scares me a little, or maybe a lot, because I don't know what fixing it is going to take. My hubs and his dad are supposed to see what is going on. Hmmm... I wonder if it will be THIS weekend?? I'll have to let you know. In the meantime, our wall is trying to tell us something....
Does anyone else see a Texas Longhorns emblem? I have to find humor in this, so that I won't cry about the possiblity of my wall being ripped out.



These are the running shoes that Eric picked out and bought for me, all.by.himself. They are the right size and everything. I love them so much!! Purple is my favorite color. Thank you, Eric!

1 comment:

Alana said...

I'm glad they still had the program. Those bell ringers are too cute...and good!

Enjoy the running shoes,and keep us posted on your wall!