We've had a snow day thrown in this week and it's snowing again right now. Blah!
I haven't packed the.first.thing for the trip yet. I have the kids stuff almost done, but our stuff looks like this...
The suitcase is still empty...
And this is what my living room looks like right now. I have two extra kids for a couple more hours. Their dad is a couple hours away yet, so they will be here a little longer than usual. Eric is teaching tonight, so it was McDonald's for supper.
And no, we don't usually eat supper in the living room, but our table isn't big enough for all of them!
Now on to the fun stuff.
This will probably be my last post before we leave. I wanted to do something fun for you all while I was gone, so here is what I came up with:
I am going to bring something back for one of you! I don't know what yet, but something. I had a thought the other night about something, but I just don't know. Hmmm....
Anyway, here are the facts about this little giveaway.
1. I am going to be gone for 9 days.
2. I have anywhere from 15-30 blogs that I subscribe to.
3. I will check my bloglines account for the last time on Friday night (Feb 22) before midnight, so the count will begin after that.
4. Here's what you need to do: Try to guess how many posts that I will have to catch up on when I log in on Monday, March 3, after 8:00am Eastern time. The person closest to that number will win something from one of the ports that we are going to! It won't be cheesy or anything, I will find something nice. There is also a CD that I want to give away too, if I can find the one I want.
5. You can leave your guess in the comments anytime from now until Sunday, March 2. Don't forget to take into account the Monday morning posts on the 3rd.
Have fun with it!
Love and Hugs~