Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Random Thoughts on Stuff *Update*

Here's a question to ponder..if only for a minute. Why is it that when a child puts their shoes on , they ALWAYS put them on the wrong feet, even when there is just as much of a chance that they put them on the right feet? Why is that...Why?

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, I can go on to other things. Tomorrow night I will be starting Beth Moore's Living Free with a wonderful group of ladies. Well... I guess I really don't know who yet, but I went to church with them for 4 years, so I just know that they will be wonderful! :) I am so excited because I haven't done a group Bible study for a LONG TIME.

In other news..... I am smack dab in the middle of the biggest fundraiser for the school year and it is going not so terribly well. You see, our school administration decided to put this wellness policy into effect this year. No candy, cakes, cookies (you know, the good stuff) are allowed this year. They can't even have it at the 3 yearly parties.....whatever! I don't know about you, but those parties were a big deal when I was in school. I am all about being healthy, but seriously, they ARE kids. Anyway, (that was a rabbit trail), because I had already ordered the candy bars at the beginning of summer, we had no choice but to sell them for our fundraiser. In the past, this had been a huge success. Between sour parents who "won't sell them if our kids can't have candy at school," and apparently that is the PTO's fault, and the high schoolers not being able to but them on the buses.....well, it's pretty much going to be a big flop! So that's the stress in my life right now!

I'm kinda all over the place tonight....sorry! Sometimes I think I have ADD. I can be washing the dishes, stop to switch the laundry over and then start dusting before I realize, Oh yeah...I was doing the dishes.

It Happens....ALOT....anyway,

Our two youngest kids share a room and always have. The time is coming when we are going to have to split them up because one is a girl and one is a boy (we need a bigger house first!). Anyway, that is going to be harder than we think.




This is how it goes most nights. They start out in their own beds, but end up together. Tonight they are on the bottom bunk, they are usually up top with the rails, so one might fall out later!


(2 hours later) See, I knew it!




3 comments:

Alana said...

That is a bummer about the candy bars.

I don't think you have ADD, I think you are just a Mom. I think the getting distracted thing is side effect of multi-tasking!

Darlene R. said...

You're probably right Alana. I know that I try to do too many things at once sometimes! :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

The bunk bed pics are just too cute! How sweet is that?