Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Eric!


Today is Eric's birthday. We celebrated with two sick kids and an angel food cake. I feel really bad that the kids are sick on his birthday because we were going to take him out for lunch after church and, well, instead he cooked lunch while I was at church.


The kids got him a new Purdue hat and I got him a new pair of jeans and a new sweatshirt from Aeropostale. I'm trying to treny him up a little! :)

He's losing a little weight too, I was so excited to buy him a size smaller in the jeans! I'm so proud of him.

He and I are saving our pennies for the cruise that we are taking in February. That will be birthdays, anniversary, Valentines and Christmas all in one.



In honor of my hubby, on his birthday, I am going to list 21 things that I love about him, in no particular order!

1. He cooks... most of the time!

2. He is a hard worker

3. He takes his family to church

4. He studies his Bible

5. He can fix most things

6. He can fix anything when it comes to computers!

7. He is always lending a hand

8. He is generous

9. He is an AWESOME daddy!

10. He is an AWESOME hubby!

11. He will wash the dishes

12. He will do laundry, and do it right :)

13. He will clean the bathroom to help me out.

14. He usually cleans up the "sick" messes. (if I tried, we would have two messes!)

15. He watches Gilmore Girls with me (shh... don't tell him I told you that)

16. He is really good in math, which is a good thing because I am not!

17. He doesn't mind my blogging habit

18. He would do anything for me

19. When I was pregnant with all three kids, he would pamper me.

20. He does this when I'm sick too.

21. He loves me




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good guy:) Happy belated Birthday to your hubs!