Saturday, September 22, 2007

Phillips, Craig and Dean and the stranger in my "bubble"


me with Randy Phillips



We had such a wonderful time last night at the Phillips, Craig and Dean concert. It was the best concert that I have been to, probably ever. The worship experience was amazing. Not to mention being able to see Randy again. I'm so proud to call him family.

I did have a man sitting next to me that was TOTALLY invading my personal bubble. Eric and I were sitting there and these 3 people squeeeeezed their way into the pew. I just don't enjoy sitting hip to hip with a complete stranger, I just don't. His elbow knocked me in the head at least once. Geesh! (I'm rolling my eyes right here)



That's my shoulder and his shoulder. Now, don't you think he's in my space? Can I get an amen? Only a true blogger would take a picture like this!

I'll just say it was worth it to be able to sing praises to the King of Kings.
I hope that everyone has a blessed Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! I wish I was there:(

I love them! They all blend so beautifully together!!

Man, he's busy! How does he pastor and travel like he does!

And yes, I agree, that man was in you personal space!! Yikes!

Alana said...

Sounds like a great concert. Love the pic. Isn't it funny how you take pictures specific for blogging?

Anonymous said...

You looked so pretty by the way:)

Darlene R. said...

Awww. Thank you Suzi :)