Suzi, over at http://fabryfamily.blogspot.com had a post about 8 random facts about her. She tagged anyone that wanted to play and, hey, I love to play! So here are the rules.
1. You have to post these rules first.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog about the 8 facts and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they're tagged and to red your blog.
Eight Random Facts About Me:
1. I've always wanted to learn how to fly airplanes, the small ones. My dad was a pilot and loved to take us up in the little four -seater planes. It is one of my favorite memories from my childhood.
2. Before we decided that I could stay home with the kids, I was a teller supervisor at a local bank. I worked at a bank for 7 years. I would like to rejoin the banking world some day...maybe.
3. I like to give. I firmly believe that one of my God- given gifts is that of "giver". I will do just about anything for any one of my friends or family to brighten their day. Going on a missions trip some day is one of my dreams.
4. I love to travel. I have been to Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium and Liechtenstein. When I was 16 years old, the German Club went on an overseas trip for 16 days. I wanted to go, this is when I first joined the workforce because I had to help pay my way. It was worth every stinkin' french fry and hamburger and happy meal that I served!
5. Eric and I dated for 3 years before we got married. We were only married 6 weeks before I got pregnant. (No, it wasn't planned that way but I wouldn't change it for the world.)
6. I function the best when I am doing several things at once. I am an ultimate multi-tasker and my hands have to be busy doing something pretty much at all times!! This isn't always good because sometimes I stretch myself so thin that you could see right through me!
7. I love, love, love to scrapbook..... but because of #6, I have several half finished books. I do have a couple finished ones, but more that aren't.
8. I love to meet new friends and I love new experiences. Change can be a good thing.
I am only going to tag one person by name, and that is Tasha. Everyone else, if you want to play, consider yourselves tagged!