I have been somewhat behind reading blogs over the last couple of days. I have been busy doing some cleaning around here. I had two days so full that I actually sat down at the end of the night and thought, "Wow, I got a lot done today." Not every day is like that, let me tell ya!
I made Ben's birthday cake on Wednesday. He wanted a Webkidz cake with his Webkins on it. they always challenge me. I got it done though.
On Tuesday, I tackled our bedroom, specifically under our bed. One word describes what I came in contact with...nastiness!
So, for my Thursday Thirteen I am going to list 13 things that I found under the bed. Sounds like fun, huh?
1. enough dirty Kleenex to fill up a Kleenex box
2. pictures from our Disney trip... 3 years ago
3. 2 candles, never used
4. 2 torn up rolls of Christmas wrapping paper
5. a hat
6. 8.4 volt drill (whatever that is)
7. Crayola Markers
8. Travel Gym (ha)
9. Guinness World Record Book 2005 edition
10. One folding chair
11. Ethan's camera and case (we've been looking for that)
12. 3 minuscule Polly Pocket toys (a spoon, paintbrush and guitar)
13. a shoebox with one shoe.
Oh, and here's a bonus... an inch of allergy-attack inducing dust!
So I ask you, what's under your bed?