Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's your flavor?

So, yeah, there's not much going on around here today. Let me know what flavor you are!





You Are Bubblegum Flavored Gum



You are friendly, outgoing, and energetic.

You love life, and you can always find some reason to smile.



You are a bit hyper, and you're always looking for your next challenge.

You love getting things done - and you are usually on the go.



Your confidence and positive attitude makes you a very attractive person.

You can be a little flaky at times, but people are able to overlook that - because you're so fun!




5 comments:

Tasha said...

I took the quiz.I am Bubblegum flavored too,Big surprise!;)Love ya!

Alana said...

I'm fruit flavored...

Anonymous said...

reading bubblegum flavored I thought that is what I would be, but turns out I was fruit flavored.

Rochelle said...

I am Cinnamon Flavored Gum

You are daring, active, and a little outrageous.
You crave adventure and novelty. You like to mix things up.

Your personality is extra spicy and larger than life.
You love to have fun, and you are passionate about everything you do.

You're definitely a fiery person, and you don't back down from a fight.
Most people love your fire - but you can be a bit too intense at times!

Not sure how accurate... but I do like cinnamon!

Anonymous said...

Darlene,

i was fruity flavored, but I hate ruit flavored anything. I like real fruit though.

cute quiz

Dee