Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One busy week

As you can imagine, I have my whole week planned. I have each day mapped out so that when Friday comes around, I won't be running around like a crazy woman.

Today's agenda goes something like this: laundry (all day) and a meeting at the school at 8:30 this morning. That meeting lasted 1 1/2 hours, which wasn't in my plans! Quiet time is a must and then I have to pick up the kids plus 2 extra, give them a snack and then take Sarah to piano, go get Ethan from basketball and take him to piano and then go pick them up from piano. Whew, that wore me out just typing it.
We are taking the kids to use the last of their Chuck E. Cheese money that they got for Christmas. The closest one is a 1/2 hour away, so I'll get to sit for a little bit! This is the only night we have to do something with them before we leave. Tomorrow is church, Thursday Eric teaches and Friday we will be dropping all their stuff off at their respective "homes for the week".

I'm not complaining though. I love to be busy... I'm a mom, it's my job! :)

Take a look at this picture...

What is that, you ask? That is peanut butter that is on top of bubble gum that somehow got in my load of whites. Socks and underwear, mainly. Oh, and my white sweats. Remember this incident? Yeah, those white sweats. The ones that are officially pajama pants now. Dern.

And then there was this story that I can't believe I forgot to tell you. This one happened on the way home from this. We stopped at Panara Bread for lunch and I had to use the facilities. I walked back out, sat down and ate the rest of my lunch. We got up to leave, I looked down and saw this...

And do you know that I COULD NOT get that stupid TP off of my shoe! I had to rub my foot in the snow outside to get it off because I wasn't about to pull it off with my fingers.

Oh, no ma'am!

The memories...

Have a delightful afternoon!

3 comments:

Alana said...

Just think of all the relaxing you'll get to do next week. That might help you get through it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh..it coulda been worse.

Let's just say there was an incident with too many grapes and I let my husband do the laundry.

enough said!


Have fun at chuckee cheese!

Rochelle said...

LOL! I felt guilty laughing at, uh... I mean with you. I have ran across a few of these types of posts lately. These kinds of weeks are going around!