Sunday, February 17, 2008

There is none like You...

I have been thinking today about how I need to prepare my heart for our trip next week. We are going to be cruising with so many wonderful Christian artist and I am just sure that God is going to use them to reach my heart in some way. Like this song says, no one else can touch our hearts like Jesus can.
I am excited about the whole week. It will be so much fun to get away and meet new people, but I am looking forward to the time that will be spent praising Jesus.

This song also makes me think of the bloggers that were in Uganda this past week. I have been reading so many of their blogs. We have it pretty good here, we have been blessed beyond measure.
I'm sure many of you have seen this picture. I cried when I saw it because I know that if it were me, I would have wanted to pack that little girl up and bring her home with me! I'm sure it was hard for Sophie to leave her that day.

I have been singing this song all day long. I just love it. I'm sure most of you know it...


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Alana said...

That is SUCH a beautiful picture. I had not seen it yet. Thanks for sharing it!