Monday, February 4, 2008

The Cutest Dress and Some Bloggy Love

This day has been so full that I don't really know where to start.

Well, yes, I guess I do.

Is it a bad sign when you go to the first session of a Bible study and forget to take your Bible? I couldn't believe that I did that.
We started Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" tonight and it was so good, but would you expect anything less? I am so excited to get started on the homework tomorrow!

We woke up to some pretty dense fog this morning and it's still hanging around tonight. I hope that it will be gone in the morning. Despite the fog I ventured off to the Penny's in the next town and found the dress that I wanted to get to round out my vacation wardrobe. Spending money on these clothes has slightly freaked me out even though I saved it for this very reason.

Without further ado, I give you the cutest dress in my closet...

and the cutest heels in my closet...
Tonight I decided to see if I could handle going for a run. It's been a week since my fall and the only thing that I had done all week is take a 2 mile walk on Friday. I needed to move again! Well, I made it a mile and a half and walked the last half mile, so I am pleased with that. It doesn't take long for you to get out of the habit of working out, and I am too close to my goal to have problems now. I guess tomorrow will tell the true story of whether I pushed myself too hard. I think all will be well.

Thank you so much to all of you who gave me advice about the kids and their allowance. That's what I love about blogging, we can help and encourage, pray for and rejoice with one another. You all are a true blessing!

2 comments:

Alana said...

Soooooo cute! You are going to have so much fun in that dress!!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Love that dress....oh, I so need a cute dress for Easter.