Alana over at Kiss, Hug and A Squeeze did this on her blog today and it was interesting to read what she threw away out of her purse. So here's my list of things that I found in my purse that I trashed:
1. Not one, but TWO zoo information sheets
2. An empty M&M bag, Tear and Share size. Yes, I shared...a few. :p
3. An empty bottle that used to have hand lotion in it
4. Four crayons - blue, green, orange and red
5. An old bulliten
6. Many gum wrappers
7. A "Be Drug Free" rubber bracelet
8. A receipt from a local Mexican resturant from when I went to lunch with Tasha last week
9. An empty Kleenex holder. The plastic purse size thing
10. A few already used tissues
11. A paper annoucing our Pastor's 5 year anniversary at our church. (note to self: take a mexican dish and plate of cookies for a fellowship after the evening service)
12. A Kohl's receipt
13. A paper from the school about reading.
Okay, just for kicks I'm going to tell you what I have in my purse that I am keeping but not carrying in my purse because I just don't have the room! You can thank me later for monopolizing 2 extra seconds of your time!
1. my camera
3. my brush
4. 2 suckers from the zoo
5. my mp3 player
6. One of Sarah's hair bows
7. my family planner calendar
So, there you go.
When I have a little more time, I am going to post some pictures from the 2nd zoo trip and field day. We've had enough events this week to fill a scrapook. I am going to be so behind, like I'm not already!