Alana offered this meme to anyone who hasn't done it yet, which includes me. So here I go...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I love to wrap presents. I have been known to use a gift bag or two. I try to stay away from them when I wrap for kids. There's nothing like ripping that paper off those Cabbage Patch Twins! (Sorry, I was reminiscing!)
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial. My nephew is allergic to real ones, and with my allergies, I probably am too. I really don't want to find out.
3. When do you put up the tree?
This was the first year I put it up on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We usually do it on the Friday after, but actually, I enjoyed not having to do it that day. We may do it the day before from now on.
4.When do you take the tree down?
Any time we can after Christmas and before New Years. I am usually ready to see it go for another year!
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A purple tape player. It rocked! I don't think that my kids even know what a tape is!
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, we have a few and one Fisher-Price one for the kids to play with.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Sarah... anything girly girl. She's 7.
9. Hardest person to buy for?
Ethan... he wants everything that cost $250.00 on up. He's 10.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I really don't like candles that smell like evergreen. I don't know why, but I just don't.
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
We mail them. I agree with Alana though, the stamps are getting outrageous.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
That's easy. Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I usually pick things up all year long, but I do most of it after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
If you're reading this and have ever given me an evergreen candle...so sorry. What can I say, I don't like that smell.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
My mother-in-law's cut -out cookies and my husband's Peanut Butter Fudge. Notice that I don't make any of it! :)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We go to the in-laws on Christmas eve and my mom and dad's on Christmas Day.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen... Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer and so on and so forth.
20. Angel on the tree top, or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We open up our gifts on Christmas morning. We open them on Christmas eve with my husbands family and on Christmas Day with mine.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Snow and Ice and nasty weather. I've had my fill of all that stuff! Oh, and slush... not the kind you eat either!
23. What I love most about Christmas?
The Christmas Story.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
Consider yourself tagged. Have fun and Merry Christmas!