1. This is my favorite wall in my house:
2. I love pictures (like you didn't know that already!)
3. I am 32
4. I have lived in the same town for all but maybe a year of my life.
5. I want to move somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight...
6. I can usually think of a song for EVERYTHING -- ask Tasha, she'll tell you!
7. I worked in a bank for a long time before staying home with the kids.
8. I loved working at a bank
9. I might go back to banking soon... who knows??
10. I like to sing
11. I sing in the church choir
12. I sang in the school choir in high school
13. I also played on the high school tennis team.
14. Tennis is my favorite sport and running is second.
15. I used to play the piano.
16. I wish now that I would have practiced more and stuck with it
17. two of my kids take piano and I want Ben to take too.
18. It's been fun to see them learn how to play
19. I want them to stick with it so they won't be sorry later on in life.
20. I have played on the church volleyball, softball and bowling teams.
21. I have been in charge of VBS at my old church.
22. THAT is a lot of work, so kudos to all of you that have been there!
23. We went on a cruise with our best friends about 5 years ago
24. Tasha got me to sing Karaoke with her.
25. We sang Rocky Top -- it was pretty funny!
26. I would love to visit New York sometime and California
27. We took the kids to Disney World a few years ago with my parents.
28. They are still talking about it, that's cool.
29. We love to visit our family in Alabama
30. They're the best darn family a girl could have!
31. I graduated from high school in 1993
32. I was an average to above average student that could have applied herself a little more. ;)
33. I am blessed enough to have three best friends
37. I love them all
38. I also have two sisters
41. I love them too!
42. I like to read, when I have time.
43. I like the Cape Light series from Thomas KInkade/ Katherine Spencer
44. I am running out of things to say
45. I don't care for the snow and ice
46. I might just be happy not to have to deal with snow very much...ever.
47. We got like a million inches on Valentines Day last year.
48. Maybe it was more like 19 or something
50. My favorite food is pizza
51. My favorite drink is Diet Mountain Dew
52. We never had a pet, growing up
53. Then we got a poodle three years ago...
54. now I know why we never had a pet, growing up!
55. This post is totally stressing me out
56. One of my favorite songs is "Blessing in the Thorn" by Phillips, Craig and Dean
57. It's a powerful song
58. The UPS man just knocked on my door. Let's see what he brought...
59. It's my vitamins and energy drinks... I need one of those to finish this post
62. I have been married for 11 years.
63. We lived in Chicago for 5 months after Eric graduated from Purdue. We hated it.
64. We were young with a new baby
65. I got pregnant with Ethan 6 weeks after we got married.
66. The honeymoon was over real quick!
67. I wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world
68. He was going to be a n only child, but Sarah came along 3 1/2 years later.
69. Ben was 19 months after her.
70. I think we're done with the baby thing
71. Unless the Lord chooses to trust us with another one
72. I have 15 nieces and nephews, 6 girls and 9 boys
73. They range from 4 months old to 21 years old
74. I went to Toys R Us at 5AM on Black Friday --- DUH!!
75. I like to scrapbook
76. Which goes along with the whole loving pictures thing
77. I have really enjoyed blogging
78. I have met some wonderful people through it
79. It has been nice to know that I go through a lot of the same things that they all go through
80. I am really getting stuck now
82. The best restaurant we have in our town is Applebee's
83. The only bigger store we have is Wal-Mart and it's not super either
84. I would like to live in a bigger town
85. I am most comfortable in jeans and sweatshirts
86. I like to dress up on occasion
87. I did find a black dress to take on our cruise
88. I was excited about that
89. We are really looking forward to the time away
90. just the two of us
91. It's a cruise with Christian artist, so we can't wait
92. It will be fun, fun, fun
93. Is anyone still reading this?
94. I was going to do the Christmas Home Tour thingy that Boomama is doing, but I didn't have the time to figure out how to link up and all of that
95. Someday I will figure all of that out
96. Thanks Alana, for being such a faithful comment poster!
97. I enjoy getting comments from all of you that take the time to do it
98. I know that it's hard sometimes to leave comments on lots of blogs
99. But I do appreciate them
100. Yee Haw --- Love ya ALL!!
over and out!