Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Harvest Fair Time Ya'll

Last night was our Harvest Fair at church. The kids had a ball playing games and getting candy.

Pictured here is a cowboy, a cheerleader, and a doctor.
Cassidy was the cutest little witch that I ever did see!

Kylah said, "Quack, Quack" and "Duck" -- so sweet! Remembering who I was, she started pointing to her nose. I love me some Kylah!
Can you believe that I actually got Eric to pose for a picture?
We couldn't find Ethan. He is getting too cool to stay with us!
Go Ben!
You have to lift the hammer first!
I worked in the food booth, or The Snak Shack. Notice the fancy 7. Basically it's covering up the 6 from last year!
Ethan was in "jail" lots of times! Bail was set at 6 pieces of candy.
Maggie the Pumpkin. I love her! (her mommy and daddy too!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great costumes! Looks like you had a great time! And how precious is Kylah!

Alana said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!