Monday, August 27, 2007

Thanks for the Award!

Suzi sent me this wonderful award on Saturday....... Thank you Suzi! I will be forever grateful for the blessing that was given to me when I ran across Suzi's blog. I am so enjoying the friendship that has already been started. I am new to the blogging world. I never knew what a blessing it would turn out to be! Now, I am supposed to pass this award along. I will pass it on to 3 ladies.

First, I am going to send the award to Boomama because she makes me laugh every single time that I read her blog... EVERY TIME! She is a blessing to me.

The next one goes to Amanda and Beth at the LPM blog. I have learned so much from this blog and from all of the comments that are made by the wonderful group of "siesta's" that read it. They are so good at mixing wit with their extensive knowledge of the Bible. They are so sweet to share their busy lives with us. Thank you for giving us this "meeting place." The LPM Blog is, after all, why I decided to join the blogging community! I wanted to get in on all of the fun!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thank you so much, Darlene! You are so precious to think of us for this award! Your kind words were a blessing to read. Thanks again!