Friday, August 17, 2007

Just a Swingin'


Well, the school year is now in full swing. Eric has two classes that he is teaching at Ivy Tech this semester, so he will be gone a couple evenings a week. Our Wednesday night Kings Kids program at church will be starting very soon and Eric and I are going to be the game leaders again. The kids are all adjusting well to the schedule, but Ben is already bored. (oh no!) Ethan will be starting Karate soon. He was a little hesitant, but we finally told him that he was going to try this. We are such mean parents... making our kids be active and all!! :) Ben and Sarah will be starting flag football this weekend. Yes, I said Ben AND Sarah, No prissy priss in this house! I have been getting used to all of the kids being in school and entertaining Cassidy, the little girl that I watch. My PTO responsibilities will be kicking in soon too. Yes, I'm one of those people who always has to be doing something! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. It's supposed to be sunny and in the 70's here. Sounds good to me!
That's Cassidy in the picture. I've watched her since she was 3 months old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your all doing well! Sorry your son is already bored, he must be very smart! That little girl is adorable!
Have a great weekend!