Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I made Meatloaf for Supper....... and he ate it?


For those of you who know this family well, you know that Ben (5yrs) is VERY picky when it comes to food. He is my PB&J man, for sure! Well, Eric and I have decided that we are going to start incorperating more veggies and fruits into this family's diet. So tonight I made meatloaf for supper, along with roasted potatoes, snow peas and red peppers. Now, before you all start thinking that I have turned into Rachel Ray, the veggies all came together, frozen in a little green bag. It took me all of 10 seconds to toss it into a pot on the stove!! Anyway, Ben actually ate the food!! He loved my meatloaf and actually asked for more. I couldn't believe my ears..... there is hope for him yet! Yes, there was a breakthrough in the Rogers' home tonight--Yee Haw! Yes, the smallest things will excite a mommy. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum, meatloaf! Now that is something I haven't made in a long time, thanks for the idea! Glad he ate it:D