Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hoppin' down the mommy trail...

This is shaping up to be one busy week. Ben's birthday is in a couple of weeks, so we are going to celebrate it on Saturday with Eric's side of the family and on Sunday with my side. We are already going to be there to celebrate Easter, so we thought it would be a good time to do it. I didn't take in to consideration that I would have extra work to do!

I can't believe the baby is going to be six! He's worth all the extra work.

Tomorrow I will be at the school stuffing eggs for the Kindergarten egg hunt. It should be pretty interesting since they can't have candy. Ben will come home with a bag full of junk that I will have to pick up for the next 2 weeks! There is only so much that will fit into a plastic egg. I think I might slip in some Starburst (shhhh!). I have Bible study tomorrow night~ I'm behind too!

Tuesday I get to watch my Kylah. I haven't seen her since before Christmas, so I am excited to see her. She always remembers me. I don't spoil her at all or rock her the whole time she sleeps. wink, wink.
Ethan has a basketball game on Tuesday. He has had fun with that this year. While I'm on Ethan, he also got all A's this nine weeks. We are so proud of him.

I have Cassidy the last three days of the week. I haven't had her since before our cruise, so I am anxious to see her, too. I have lots of PTO stuff to do this week. Wednesday we have King's Kids at church and Thursday I am having a jewelry party.

Are you all bored yet?

Eric is off on Friday and I will be spending the day in the kitchen, baking and icing cakes and cookies. I have to make 24 cupcakes for our churches Easter egg hunt, Ben's Webkinz birthday cake and birthday cookies. Does anyone want to come help me? Melody?
Eric has already informed me that he will be watching the NCAA Tourney on Friday! He is so excited that he will actually be home to watch them. He works hard, so I guess it's alright. ;)

So, that's my week, it will definitely keep me hoppin'. Just reading it makes me tired!


1 comment:

Alana said...

Wow, I'm tired just reading that ;-)

I hope the birthday goes well!!