Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

So yeah, I am the biggest loser in bloggyville right now! I have just not had the time to dedicate to this blog lately...and I hate that. Ugh! I feel so bad about it. I have missed it, and you! :)

I was busy yesterday getting ready for guest that we had over for New Year's Eve. We had a ball with friends we know very well and some that we would love to know a little better. I hope that you all had a great New Year's, too.

My goal for 2009 is to be more attentive in all aspects of my life. I know that I can improve in so many areas.

What about you? What do you want to work on in 2009? Leave a comment for me. I would love to hear from you ALL!! I haven't heard from anyone for awhile!

The slideshow is from last night's party. Enjoy!











1 comment:

Fran said...

I love ya DArlene!!! I love the desire to be more attentive. We got to slow down huh? :)

Intentional and attentive....sounds good to me!!

Hugs,
Fran