Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why I can't seem to blog as much

My life over the last few days, in pictures...

School trip to the amusement park with HBA. The guy in the back with the red shirt is our pastor. Our church is very blessed to have him.

Car wash for the teens so that they could earn money towards camp. 4 hours....90 cars....tired people, including me!


This is Ethan's first year in the youth group.
I'm getting old. end of story.
Our fearless leader...Superman, I mean Pastor Brian. :) He has lost 40 lbs this year---You go PB! He's running a mini next Saturday. He inspires me.
The cake that I made for an exchange student that lived with a family in our church and went to the Academy. She came to America lost, and is leaving America a child of God. How absolutely exciting. If you could add her to your prayer list, she would appreciate it. She is returning to an unsaved family.

The verse around the cake is Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

I pray that she will remember that as she returns home. Here she is helping out at the car wash.

Today was opening day for our new pool. The kids had a ball. Personally, I thought the water was too cold, but it was in the 80's outside.


Our fish has found her home, once more!
Welcome summer!



1 comment:

Rhonda Parker said...

That is such a beautiful cake - I'm sure she will remember your kindness, and pray for her unsaved family.