Thursday, August 28, 2008

He's So Shy...

I know that I said I was going to post about my time with Suzi and her kiddos (Jeremiah, too!), but I want to get this one written down before I forget.

The kids have been in school for a couple of weeks now and they all love their teachers so much! We have truly been blessed with good ones this year.

Anyway, Ben is in first grade and he is growing up so fast. He loves to be a helper and he has been helping his teacher out with different things in the classroom.

Apparently the other day his teacher was having trouble with a students name and he helped her with the pronunciation.

After she thanked him he said this to her, "Aren't you so lucky to have ME in YOUR classroom this year?"

Yep, he's a shy one... and so humble!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little smarty pants:) How cute!

I have to email you the pics of Jeremiah adjusting you!

Shelley said...

Well, he's so cute he can get away with it!

Tasha said...

THAT is hilarious.I'm sure his teacher feels so blessed!

Profbaugh said...

Out of the mouthes of babes!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little man! :)