Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tis The Season

Well, I've lost my camera once again and I can't post pictures of my ornament that I received from Brittany for the Siesta Ornament Exchange. I have been looking everywhere for it. Sigh.

I feel like I have failed terribly at this blogging thing lately. Honestly, I have been spending any extra time on Facebook and I have been updating things there.

I will be back as soon as I can find my camera, wrap presents....well, in some cases I actually still need to BUY the presents, help with a few class parties, make a few goodies, go to a couple of concerts, sing in a Cantata and help my oldest get his lines down for the play that is included in that. Somewhere in there I am taking care of children, cleaning my house, and doing laundry. :)

I have been blessed with much. I am busy, but I am thankful for it. Have a great Wednesday!


3 comments:

Profbaugh said...

Tagged you. Go see :)

Jennifer said...

I love the name of your blog! It's so funny, because I left a set of keys at my son's school on Friday and I didn't even realize they were missing until someone in the school office called.

I lose those things way too much. Ah, well. Such is life.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Alana said...

I'm so with you on this!!! I'm so thankful for Facebook...I can still keep in touch even when I don't have time to be on the bloglines!