Monday, December 1, 2008

It's an award....and some other stuff

One of my real-life friends gave me an award, but I didn't know it! She is fairly new to blogging, so hop on over and give her a "Hey, what's up?" :) Thank you, Michelle!

As part of this award, I guess I am supposed to answer a few questions:

Answer the following questions with single word responses. (or, if you're like me, answer them with as many words as you want!)

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Where is your significant other? recliner
3. Your hair color? blond
4. Your mother? -home
5. Your father? home
6. Your favorite thing? laptop (surprised? Didn't think so!)
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? debtless (is that a word?)
9. The room you’re in? living room
10. Your hobby? blogging (hello??) Facebook is up there, too. (Please refrain from telling me how completely sad that is...)
11. Your fear? Hmmm.... writing my fear on the www?? :)
12. Where do you want to be in six years? You know what I just thought of? I will have a 17 year old in six years. SCARY.
13. Where were you last night? parents
14. What you’re not? confident (shocking, isn't it?)
15. One of your wish list items? Life Application Bible
16. Where you grew up? Indiana
17. The last thing you did? read to the kids (Boxcar Children)
18. What are you wearing? pj's
19. Your T.V.? football
20. Your pet? sleeping
21. Your computer? on (duh)
22. Your mood? good
23. Missing someone? yep
24. Your car? Villager
25. Something you’re not wearing? necklace
26. Favorite store? Cato
27. Your Summer? great
28. Love someone? yep
29. Your favorite color? purple (dark, not light)
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today (and no, not because hunting season is over! ;))


I love every single blog that I read...um, that's why I read it! I think I am going to pass this award along to my San Antonio roomies; Fran, Jenny, Steph and Teri. I miss you all. I think of every single one of you daily...and I finally got my "pray" ring! Can you believe it was discontinued? My friend that I ordered them from searched high and low to find one for me. Bless her heart, she's a great friend!

I got to see a friend of mine last night that I have not seen in (gulp) 20 YEARS! Did you hear that? 20 Y-E-A-R-S!! Seriously, am I old enough to not see somebody for 20 years?

Just in case you didn't catch that....20 years. sigh. double sigh.

Anyway, I will post about that after I snag the picture from my mom's camera. We took the picture around midnight, so I'm sure it's wonderful.

Have a beautiful Tuesday.

4 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Hey girl! I'll do this a little later...I loved your answers..:)

Love your blog too!

Hugs,
steph.

Fran said...

I love ya Darlene. I'll do this tomorrow ok? Promise. And, I have my prayer right on right now. Its such a precious reminder of our time together and all the laughs that we shared. Praying for you always!

Big hugs,
Fran

Shauna said...

Hey, I am new here! What a great blog :)

Fran said...

I played along! :)
I love ya Darlene!