Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun is Predicted

I can't believe that I haven't updated in over a week! Here's my excuse: Are you ready for it?

My camera is broken...or sick. It makes a terrible noise and then goes "beep, beep, beep" and shuts off. I can't figure it out. It kinda stinks.
A new camera is definitely NOT in the budget right now, so I will have to dig around for my old one and pray that it still works...if I can find it in the sea of plastic tubs that is our storage shed. Well, actually it's my parents shed that they have so graciously let us overtake. :) Thanks mom and dad!
I hope to find a camera that I can use this weekend when I go on a Ladies Retreat with the ladies from our church.

Speaking of that, I am looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me. I am also looking forward to the time with the ladies in our church that I don't get much time to chat with. Our church seems to be blessed with women that genuinely love one another and want to see each other grow in Christ. I am looking forward to a fun time with great friends. :)

It won't be exactly this group of ladies, but many of them will be going this weekend. This group stayed in a cabin at a camp last fall. This retreat will be held at a church and we will be staying in a hotel.
There may or may not be craziness and occasional bed jumping going on.
It really is hard to say. ;)

I'm just sayin'


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, listen to God when there are not children needing you every moment. I long for a ladies retreat like that, or just another God speaking in the middle of the ocean. Dee

Unknown said...

I took our women on two such trips in my four years of women's ministry at our previous church. It was the most fun. We attended Women of Faith in San Antonio and Lifeway Women's Conference in San Antonio in 2004 (March and December respectively)... We had the most fun. We also went on a couple of day shopping trips which were such a blessing ot us all.

Have a really great time. Thanks for following my blog! I'll be back to read all about it. Hope you've found the camera. Mine went caput around the holidays and I've been borrowing my eldest girl's digital since then.

Blessings,
Michelle