Monday, June 30, 2008

And The Winner Is...

Hello Everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week! We are having so much fun with Aunt Mary and the rest of our family here in Alabama. My Aunt live too far out in the boonies to pick up much of a signal, so I haven't been able to post. We are on our way to a park for a picnic and playtime. They have a really cool fountain for the kids to play in, so they are excited!



I found the surprise to add to my giveaway here. I think Janelle & Ella will like it because they're the winners!! Congratulations ladies! I hope you have fun shopping! Janelle, just e-mail me your address and I will get them in the mail as soon as I get back home! (in a few days ;))

Thank you to everyone that left a comment on my Blog-o-versary post! Blogging is a part of my life that I enjoy very much and I am so happy to be sharing it with all of you!

Now, I must go swing and slide... and maybe run through a fountain or two! :)

Hugs~

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Thank you so much!! I'm VERY excited. You are so sweet!

Heather said...

I am glad you all are having a good time!

Be safe going home.