Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Feast

I tried to grab the button for Friday Feast and I couldn't get it to work. Could someone help me, please?


This is my first feast, enjoy!



Appetizer

When someone smiles at you, do you smile back? Yes.

Soup

Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

I have carpet and vinyl. I would like to have hardwood someday. :)

Salad

Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

Don't do doughnuts down driveways!

Main Course

Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?

Yes, we know a family that has adopted two boys from Africa, twins. The boys had a smaller sister that was supposed to come here also, but sadly, she passed away after they got there to bring her home. They only knew her for two days. The boys are doing great though.

Dessert

Name 2 blue things.

blue raspberry slushies and my son's backpack









3 comments:

GreenishLady said...

Your first Feast? Welcome! That's a bitter-sweet adoption story you told. I hope those boys continue to do well with their new family.

Grab the button by right-clicking, saving to your own computer, and then putting it on your post. Is that what you mean? It worked for me, but that was a while ago. I think Blogger's being a bit temperamental these days. Trying to do too much, and something's gotta give!

Try again, in a little while, maybe.

Kim said...

Great feast! I’m having fun reading everyone’s Salad. Yours is wonderful. How interesting they all are. Mine was hard...my name begins with a 'K'.

It’s wonderful reading all the adoption stories.

Come on over and feast with me.

Anonymous said...

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
hearyourcomments.blogspot.com
What Do YOU Think?